Who this program
The goal of the program
You want to build muscle intentionally AND work on your cardiovascular fitness.
You like to spend a little bit more time at the gym to work on those goals.
What you get
- 5 days per week of 60-90 minute simple + effective bodybuilding workouts that focus on pushing, squatting, pulling, and hingeing strength
- 5 days per week of 15-25 minute conditioning workouts each day.
- Each strength and bodybuilding exercise comes with sets, reps, and recommended rest breaks
- Each conditioning workout comes with intention, stimulus, and pacing recommendations.
- Video demonstration and access to complete exercise library with cues for each movement
- Scales + progressions for each bodyweight movement involved so you make progress safely
- 24/7 access to Margaret through TrueCoach if you have questions
-Intentionally build muscle in your shoulders, legs, butt, back, arms, and torso for your dream athletic physique.
-Get stronger at pressing, pulling, and squatting so you can move heavier weights during your faster paced workouts
-Improve cardiovascular health and capacity with higher intensity workouts
What you need
-Full Set of Dumbbells and/or kettlebells
-18-24 inch box
-Rower, Treadmill, or Bike (the more, the better!)
-Full set of plates
-Pull up bar
-A set of rings
-A GHD or 45º back extension machine
-Light, medium, and heavy band tension